Rick Hansen Foundation Accessibility Certification™ (RHFAC) Training (HLTH 1115)
Prerequisites• A diploma of technology in architecture, engineering, urban planning, interior design or a related program; or
• A Journeyman Certificate of Qualification in a designated trade related to building construction; or
• You are an engineer or are eligible for registration as an engineer; or
• You are an architect or are eligible for registration as an architect; or
• A minimum of five years’ experience related to accessibility in the built environment
Participants should possess a high level of proficiency with computer systems and programs, including MS Excel, as well as solid written and verbal communication skills.
After you have registered, please send your documents to email@example.com. Students who do not provide proof of meeting the course pre-requisites will have their course registration canceled.
* Fees are approximate and subject to change. Students are required to pay any applicable fee increases. Fees listed are for domestic students. For international programs, visit VCC International.
† This information is intended as a guideline only. Program and course details are subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors.